4 Keys to having a complete IT evaluation
All current IT related costs
- License fees
- Support Agreements
- Maintenance Fees
- Internet Connectivity
- Hardware upgrades and replacements
2 – IT Infrastructure Assessment
Focus of this step of the review is to assess the overall health and reliability of your IT infrastructure and to adopt best practices for optimal performance. We perform an IT Infrastructure assessment which includes discovery, documentation and a review of your network infrastructure. We include analysis of servers, desktops, laptops, switches, routers, firewalls, telephone systems, video conferencing, internet connectivity and wireless equipment.
3 – Business Software Review
- Are your software applications meeting your current business requirements?
- Are you utilizing all the necessary features of the existing hardware and software while maximizing your ROI?
- Are there efficiency gains or cost-savings that can be attained by making internal process changes?
- We will evaluate additional software which may provide for efficiency gains and cost savings.
- Human Capital Management
- Document Management
4 – Road Map
This includes an Executive Summary with an IT road map, including both short-term and long-term recommendations. It also includes supporting documentation gathered during this review. Innovative IT will deliver a personal presentation to discuss our findings and recommendations and answer any questions.
Why put off your review for another week?
Contact one of our Philly Small Business IT Specialists today!
Thank you for your valuable time.